REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Except EXP Models
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Unfasten the license plate lens retaining screws or blind rivets.
- Remove the lens assembly.
- Unfasten the socket retainers.
- Seperate the socket assembly from the lens.
- Remove the bulb from the socket.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
The license lamp on the EXP model is part of the rear turn signal, brake and parking lamp assembly. Refer to the procedure in this section for the removal and installation of the bulb assembly.