REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Mark the position of the arm on the windshield with a grease pencil or tape.
- Raise the blade end of the arm off the windshield and move the slide latch away from the pivot shaft.
- The wiper arm can now be pulled off of the pivot shaft.
- With the arm and blade assemblies removed from the pivot shafts, turn on the wiper switch and allow the motor to move the pivot shaft three or four cycles, then turn off the wiper switch. This will place the pivot shafts in the park position.
- Align the arm with the marks made on the windshield earlier.
- Hold the arm head on the pivot shaft and push it onto the shaft.
- Hold the blade, then slide the latch into the groove under the pivot shaft. Lower the blade to the windshield.
If the blade does not touch the windshield, the slide latch is not completely in place.
- Be sure the arm aligns with marks made earlier. If not, readjust.