REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the halfshaft from the vehicle (as described in Drive Train ) and insert it in a vise.
- Use a punch to drive the front brake anti-lock sensor indicator off the halfshaft.
- Use sensing ring replacer tool T93P-20202-A on 1994-96 models or tool T94P-20202-B on 1997-99 models, or their equivalents, to install the front brake anti-lock sensor indicator onto the halfshaft.
- Install the halfshaft.
- Remove the wheel hub.
- Use a punch to remove the sensor indicator from the wheel hub.
- Use a press and a steel plate to install the sensor indicator on the hub.
- Install the hub.