REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
On pre-1997 models equipped with a CD player, use the radio removal procedure to remove the CD player. The following procedure applies to 1997-99 models only.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug the CD player electrical connection.
- Unfasten the six CD player retaining screws and remove the CD player.
- Install the CD player and tighten the six retaining screws to 45 inch lbs. (5 Nm).
- Attach the CD player electrical connection.
- Connect the negative battery cable.