REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Mark the distributor cap towers with the cylinders numbers to assist during spark plug wire-to-distributor installation.
- Disconnect the coil and spark plug wires at the distributor.
- Loosen the distributor cap retaining screws.
- Remove the cap and pull the rotor from the distributor.
- If necessary, remove the distributor boot.
- If removed, install the distributor boot.
- Install the rotor on the distributor.
- Place the distributor cap into position and install the retaining screws.
- Connect the coil and the spark plug wires.
- Connect the negative battery cable.