The brake control valve assemblies may consist of a pressure differential valve, metering valve, and a proportioning valve or pressure differential and proportioning valve assembly. These valves are housed in a single aluminum or cast iron housing.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disengage the brake warning light switch wire harness connector from the warning light switch.
- Disconnect the front brake system inlet tube and the rear system inlet tube from the brake control valve assembly.
- Disconnect the left and right front brake outlet tubes from the brake control valve assembly.
- Disconnect the rear system outlet tube from the brake control valve assembly.
- Remove the control valve retaining nuts or bolts, then remove the control valve.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Bleed the brake system and centralize the pressure differential valve.