REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Open the glass panel approximately half way.
- Unsnap the halo from the glass panel assembly.
- Raise the glass panel to the vent position.
- Slide the halo fully rearward.
- Remove the six glass panel retaining screws.
- From outside the vehicle, remove the glass panel.
- Operate the moon roof system to lower the glass lifter arms approximately one quarter of the way. This relieves tension on the cables, enabling lifter arms to move for easier glass positioning and for installation of the glass panel retaining screws.
- Position the sliding glass panel. Install the six retaining screws. Finger tighten the center screws and tighten the remaining screws to 18-35 inch lbs. (2-4 Nm).
- Lower the glass panel from the vented position to slightly below the roof panel sheet metal surface, then raise it to the closed position, but do not allow the glass panel to slide rearward.
- Check and adjust the glass panel to 1mm low at the front and flush to 1mm high at the rear.
- Tighten all the retaining screws.
- Slide the halo forward. Open the moon roof approximately one quarter of the way and install the halo to the glass panel.