REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove three upper retaining screws from the instrument cluster trim cover and remove the trim cover.
- Remove the two upper and two lower screws, retaining the instrument cluster to the instrument panel.
- Pull the cluster away from the instrument panel and reach behind the instrument cluster to disconnect the speedometer cable by pressing on the flat surface of the plastic connector (quick connect).
- Pull the cluster further away from the instrument panel, disconnect the two cluster printed circuit connectors from their receptacles in the cluster backplate.
- Remove the clusters.
- Apply a 3 / 16 inch diameter ball of silicone damping grease in the drive hole of the speedometer head.
- Connect the cluster.
- Connect the two cluster printed circuit connectors to their receptacles in the cluster backplate.
- Connect the speedometer cable.
- Install the two upper and lower screws.
- Install the three upper retaining screws to the instrument cluster trim cover, and install the trim cover.
- Connect the battery ground cable.