REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the sun visors, retainer clips and bracket assemblies.
- Remove the assist handle assemblies, if so equipped, and the coat hooks.
- Remove the upper screws and loosen the lower screws retaining the windshield side garnish mouldings.
- Remove the remaining screw securing the windshield upper garnish moulding and remove the moulding.
- Remove the roof side rail mouldings.
- Remove the upper screw and loosen the lower screws retaining the center body pillar inside finish panel to the body side assembly.
- Remove the upper screw and loosen the lower screws retaining the rear window side garnish mouldings to the body assembly.
- Remove the remaining screw securing the back window upper garnish moulding and remove the moulding.
- Remove the dome lamp.
- Shift the roof trim panel all the way to one side, allowing it to be removed, and bend the opposite side flap inward to remove.
- On 2-door vehicles, remove the headliner through the passenger door; on station wagons, remove it through the hatch opening.
- If a new headliner is being installed, unpack the roof trim panel, lay it out on a flat surface and break score (contour) the ends).
- Position the headliner assembly in the vehicle and secure it to the roof panel with the push pins first.
- To complete installation, reverse steps 1-9.