REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Open the hood and disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the mounting screws from the light assembly and pull the assembly away from the vehicle body.
- Grasp the applicable light bulb socket and gently rotate it counterclockwise 1/4 turn, then pull it out of the light assembly.
- To remove the light bulb from the socket, grasp the bulb gently and pull it straight out of the socket.
- Before installing the light bulb into the socket, ensure that all electrical contact surfaces are free of corrosion or dirt.
- Insert the light bulb into the socket until it is fully seated.
- To ensure that the replacement bulb functions properly, temporarily connect the negative battery cable, then activate the applicable switch to illuminate the bulb which was just replaced. If the bulb illuminates, continue with this procedure. If the replacement light bulb does not illuminate, either it too is faulty or there is a problem in the bulb circuit or switch.
- Insert the bulb and socket into the backside of the light assembly, then twist it 1/4, turn clockwise or until it is properly engaged in the light assembly.
- Position the light assembly on the vehicle and install the mounting screws until snug.
- If not already done, connect the negative battery cable and close the hood.