REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- On two and three spoke wheels, remove the wheel hub cover by pulling outward. On four spoke wheels, push out the emblem from the holes in the backside of the steering wheel.
Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery.
- Remove and discard the steering wheel attaching nut.
- Install a steering wheel puller on the end of the shaft and remove the wheel.
The use of a knock-off type steering wheel puller or the use of a hammer on the steering shaft will damage the collapsible column.
- Position the steering wheel on the end of the shaft and align the marks on the steering wheel with the marks on the shaft.
- Install a new wheel nut and tighten to 35 ft. lbs.
- Install the hub cover to the steering wheel.