REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery.
- Remove the four screws retaining the steering column shroud.
- Remove the turn signal lever by pulling and twisting it straight out.
- Peel back the foam shield, then disengage the two electrical connectors.
- Remove the two attaching screws and disengage the switch from the housing.
- Position the switch on the housing and install the screws. Install the foam shield on the switch assembly.
- Install the lever by aligning the key and completely insert the lever fully home.
- Install the two electrical connectors, test the switch, and install the shroud.