REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise the blade end of the arm off the windshield and move the slide latch away from the pivot shaft.
- The wiper arm should now be unlocked and can now be pulled off of the pivot shaft.
- Position the auxiliary arm (if so equipped) over the pivot pin, hold it down and push the main arm head over the pivot shaft. Make sure the pivot shaft is in the Park position.
- Hold the main arm head on the pivot shaft while raising the blade end of the wiper arm and push the slide latch into the lock under the pivot shaft. Lower the blade to the windshield.
If the blade does not touch the windshield, the slide latch is not completely in place.
- With the arm and blade assemblies removed from thier pivot shafts, turn on the wiper switch and allow the motor to move the pivot shafts three or four cycles, and then turn off the wiper switch. This will place the pivot shafts in the park position.
- Install the arm and blade assemblies on the pivot shafts to the correct distance between the windshield lower mounting or weatherstrip and the blade saddle centerline.