2.0L (VIN N) And 2.3L (VIN Z) Engine
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
Disconnect battery negative cable from battery and properly isolate to prevent accidental reconnection.
NOTEThe fan shroud and electric cooling fans are serviced as an assembly.
- Raise the vehicle.
- Disconnect the dual electric cooling fan electrical connectors.
- Lift and remove the cooling fan motors and shroud from the retainer brackets and lower from the vehicle.
- Place the motor and shroud assembly into the retainer brackets.
- Connect dual electric cooling fan electrical connectors.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Reconnect negative battery cable.