Removal & Installation
- If equipped, remove the 2 cup holders and the 2 floor console front screws.
- If equipped with a manual transmission, disconnect the gearshift lever boot from the floor console.
- Release the clips and position the floor console trim panel aside.
- If equipped, disconnect the traction control switch, and heated seat switch electrical connectors and remove the floor console trim panel.
On vehicles with High Series console, note the following:
- Remove the floor console screw cover and the screw.
- Remove the armrest trim panel, the 2 screws and the armrest.
On vehicles with Low Series console, note the following:
- Remove the insert from the rear of the floor console.
- Remove the 3 floor console rear nuts.
- On all vehicles, position the parking brake lever to the full up position, remove the parking brake lever boot and the floor console.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.