Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheels.
- Remove the stabilizer bar link nuts.
Remove the stabilizer bar links.
NOTEThe subframe will need to be supported when the mounting bolts are removed.
- Remove the rear subframe mounting bolts and lower the rear of the subframe about 2-3 inches.
- Remove the stabilizer bar brackets.
- Remove the stabilizer bar.
Install or connect the following:
Stabilizer bar and brackets. Tighten the bracket bolts to 46 ft. lbs. (63 Nm).