Removal & Installation
- Remove the steering column lower covers.
- Remove the center storage compartment
- Remove the upper instrument panel finish cover.
Remove the instrument panel bolts (9) at the top and driver side of the instrument panel.
NOTEInsert a long bolt or threaded rod in place of the left side instrument panel attaching bolt to support the instrument panel when removing the attaching bolts.
Loosen the passenger side instrument panel bolts approximately halfway.
- Remove the center instrument panel support brace.
- From inside the glove box, remove the attaching bolt.
- Remove the instrument panel.
Installation is the reverse of removal. Please note the following torque specifications:
Upper instrument panel bolts. Torque the bolts to 44 inch lbs. (5 Nm).