Removal & Installation
- Remove and discard the 2 brake caliper anchor plate bolts and position the brake caliper and anchor plate assembly aside.
- Remove the brake disc (rotor).
Clean any rust or debris from brake disc and wheel hub using a suitable parts cleaner.
CAUTIONDo not allow the lubricant to make contact with the wheel studs, brake pads or brake disc.
- Apply a thin coat of anti-seize lubricant to the hub flange.
- Install the brake disc (rotor).
- Position the brake caliper and anchor plate assembly and install the 2 new bolts. Torque the bolts to 75 ft. lbs. (102 Nm).