Removal & Installation
The wheel bearing is integral with the wheel hub and cannot be replaced separately. If the wheel bearing is found to be defective, the wheel hub must be replaced as an assembly.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove the brake caliper and wire it out of the way.
- Remove the brake rotor.
- Disconnect the ABS sensor connector.
- Remove the hub and bearing assembly.
Install or connect the following:
Hub and bearing assembly and tighten the bolts to 85 ft. lbs. (115 Nm).