Removal & Installation
- Drain the engine cooling system.
- Remove the LH quarter trim panel.
- Remove the 9 auxiliary heater core cover screws.
- Position the heater core tubes over a suitable drain pan to prevent coolant from spilling into the vehicle.
- Release the auxiliary heater core inlet hose clamp and disconnect the hose.
- Release the auxiliary heater core outlet hose clamp and disconnect the hose.
- Remove the auxiliary heater core.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.
- Fill the engine cooling system.