REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Pull the headlight switch shaft out to the headlight ON position.
- From under the instrument panel, depress the headlight switch knob and shaft retainer button on the headlight switch. Hold the button in and pull the knob and shaft assembly straight out.
- Remove the headlamp control bezel if so equipped and remove the locknut.
- From under the instrument panel, move the switch toward the front of the vehicle while tilting it downward.
- Disconnect the wiring from the switch and remove the switch from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Check system for proper operation.