REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise the window to the full up position.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the door trim panel and watershield.
- Disconnect the power window motor wiring.
- Drill out a 1 / 2 in. (13mm) hole at each of the 3 dimples provided to gain access to the mounting bolts. Refer to the illustration.
- Remove the bolts using the appropriate tools.
- Remove the wire connector from the motor assembly.
- Push the motor outward to disengage the motor and drive assembly from the regulator gear.
- Remove the motor from the door.
- Install the new motor, tightening the bolts to 50-85 inch lbs. (5.6-9.5 Nm) The new motor kit will have plugs to fill the drilled holes.
- Connect the wiring and install the watershield and trim panel.