See Figures 1 and 2
- Place the gearshift lever in P and apply the parking brake. Block the wheel diagonally opposite the wheel to be removed.
- If your car is equipped with air suspension, turn OFF the air suspension switch, located in the trunk on the right-hand trim panel.
- Insert the bottom of the jack post into the base. Pull up on the small lever near the jack handle socket. Insert the jack hook into the slot in the bumper, making sure it fits snugly.
- Position the jack so the bottom of the post is slightly angled in toward the vehicle.
- Put the jack handle into the jack handle socket. Push up and down on the handle until the vehicle is raised.
- Remove and install the wheel and tire assembly, as described earlier in this section.
- To lower the vehicle, place the small lever near the jack handle socket in the down position. Move the handle up and down to lower the vehicle, keeping a firm grasp on the jack handle.
- If equipped, turn the air suspension switch ON .