REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Instrument Panel Mounted
See Figure 1
- Loosen the screws attaching the grille and speaker assembly to the instrument panel.
- Pull the speaker forward and disengage the electrical connections from the speaker.
- Loosen the nuts and separate the grille from the speaker.
- Engage the grille to the speaker and tighten the nuts.
- Engage the electrical connections, install the speaker and fasten the screws that attach the speaker assembly to the instrument panel.
See Figures 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Loosen the screws attaching the speaker and grille to the door panel.
- Pull the speaker forward and disengage the electrical connector from the rear of the speaker.
- Remove the speaker assembly.
- Engage the electrical connection to the rear of the speaker.
- Install the speaker and grille assembly and tighten the screws.
See Figures 8 and 9
- Remove the door trim panel (for details, refer to Body & Trim ).
- Loosen the speaker-to-door attaching screws (front door) or speaker-to-bracket attaching screws (rear door).
- Pull the speaker forward, disengage the electrical connection and remove the speaker assembly.
- Engage the speaker electrical connection.
- Install the speaker in position and tighten the attaching screws.
- Install the trim panel.