REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the cowl top grille panel above the radio.
- Disconnect the antenna lead from the back of the radio.
- Unsnap the 2 retaining clips from the cable.
- Unsnap the cap from the base of the antenna.
- Remove the 4 attaching screws and lift off the antenna, carefully pulling the cable through the opening.
- Insert the tip of the antenna cable through the fender opening and thread the cable to the base. Plug the cable in to the base.
- Install base attaching screws.
- Install the cap on the base.
- Snap the cable into the clips.
- Insert the cable through the hole and engage it to the radio. Pull the cable until the rubber grommet is seated and seals the entry hole.
- Install the cowl top grille panel above the radio.