REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the grille.
- Loosen the two side bolts attaching the end of the grille opening lower panel to the fender.
- Loosen the three screws connecting the lower edge of the fender to the wheel housing.
- Loosen the lower fender rear attaching screw and remove the shims.
- Open the door and remove the upper fender rear screw and shim.
- LKoosen the two screws connecting the front edge of the fender to the radiator support.
- Loosen the three screws and shims retaining the top of the fender, then remove the fender.
- Place the fender in position and install all the retainers finger-tight.
Do not exceed two shims at any location except the lower fender rear attaching screw.
- Adjust the fender until proper fit and appearance have been achieved, then tighten the retainers.
- Install the grille.