REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Open and prop up the hood.
- If equipped, remove the electrical wiring for the underhood light.
- Matchmark the hinge-to-hood location.
- Remove the bolts from each hinge and with the help of an assistant, lift off the hood.
- Install the hood and line up the hinges with the marks made during installation.
- Install the hood retainers and tighten the m to 13-19 ft. lbs. (17-27 Nm).
- If equipped, install the underhood light electrical wiring.
- Align the hood.
The hood can be adjusted fore-aft and up-and-down to obtain a proper fit.
- Loosen the hood-to-hinge bolts until the are finger-tight.
- Reposition the hood as required.
- Tighten the bolts.