REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and support the front end on jackstands.
- Disconnect the right and left stabilizer bar ends from the link assembly.
- Disconnect the retainer bolts and remove the stabilizer bar.
- Disconnect the stabilizer link assemblies by loosening the right and left locknuts from their respective brackets on the I-beams.
- Connect the left and right stabilizer links to their brackets by sliding the bolt with the washer through the link, the I-beam bracket hole and toward the inside of the frame rail. Tighten the locknut to 40-60 ft. lbs. (55-81 Nm).
The link must be installed with the bend facing forward.
- Connect the stabilizer bar to the frame rails and tighten the retainers to 18-28 ft. lbs. (25-37 Nm).
See Figure 2
- Raise the van and support it with safety stands.
- Loosen the screws at the retaining brackets.
- Remove the stabilizer bar by pulling it out of both axles.
- Install the insulators onto the stabilizer bar.
- Insert the ends of the stabilizer bar into the bushings in the axles and tighten the screws to 15-21 ft. lbs. (21-29 Nm).
- Lower the van.