REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Door Lock Cylinder
- Raise the window all the way.
- Remove the door trim panel and watershield.
- Disconnect the lock actuating rod from the lock control clip.
- Remove the lock cylinder retaining clip and pull the lock cylinder from the door. On the side doors, it will be necessary to loosen the inside lock control knob set screw and remove the knob.
If equipped with an anti-theft system on early models, spread the locking tabs and pull the anti-theft switch off the lock cylinder. On later models vans, remove the E-clip and lock cylinder lever and then pull the switch from the cylinder.To install:
Install the cylinder and if equipped, engage the anti-theft switch.
- Install the cylinder retaining clip.
- Engage the actuating rod to the rod control clip.
- Install the watershield and trim panel.