REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disengage the washer reservoir hoses and electrical connections, then remove the reservoir.
- Use a small bladed prytool to pry out the pump, while being careful not to damage the housing.
- Remove the one-piece seal/filter and inspect it for wear and damage.
- Insert the seal, then lubricate the inside diameter of the seal with soapy solution and insert the pump until its firmly seated.
- Engage the hoses and electrical connections and install the reservoir.
- Refill the system and check for proper operation and leaks.