REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
Remove and install the wiper arm assembly as follows:
- Disconnect the washer hose.
- Raise the blade off the windshield and move the side latch away from the pivot shaft.
- Pull the wiper arm off of the pivot shaft.
- Make sure the arm is in the correct position and push it onto the pivot shaft.
- Raise the blade off the windshield and push the side latch into the lock.
After the blade has been lowered, if it does not touch the windshield properly, the latch is not properly engaged.
Remove and install the wiper blade on 1989-94 models as follows:
- Place the arm in a position that will help facilitate blade removal.
- Press on the spring lock and pull the blade from the pin.
- Install the blade on the pin until the spring lock engages, then gently pull on the blade assembly to ensure it is properly attached to the pin.
Remove and install the wiper blade on 1995-96 models as follows:
- Place the wiper arm on an up position on the windshield.
- Push the release pin and pull the wiper blade from the pivot arm.
- Install the wiper blade assembly by pushing the assembly onto the pivot arm, until the lock tab engages.