REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The amplifier is located inside the passenger compartment, just to the left of the steering column.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the screw(s) retaining the amplifier assembly to the mounting bracket.
- Unfasten the two electrical connectors at the amplifier.
- Remove the amplifier from the vehicle.
- Position the amplifier for installation.
- Fasten the two electrical connectors to the amplifier.
- Position the amplifier assembly on the mounting bracket and install the retaining screw(s).
- Connect the negative battery cable.