See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unfasten the positive battery cable from the battery terminal. If equipped with dual batteries, unfasten the connecting cable at both ends.
- Remove the nut securing the positive battery cable at the relay. Use a back-up wrench on the inside nut on the relay to hold terminal connection steady while removing the outer nut.
- Remove the positive cable and any other wiring under that cable.
- Tag and remove the connectors from the front of the relay.
- Remove the nut and disconnect the cable from the starter side of the relay.
- Remove the relay attaching bolts and remove the relay.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.