REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Remove the caliper and rotor as outlined earlier in this section.
The brake hose does not need to be removed from the caliper. Securely hang the caliper assembly from the control arm using a coat hanger.
- Loosen and remove the retaining bolts securing the shield to the knuckle assembly.
- Slide the shield off the spindle.
- Remove and discard the plastic washer between the shield and the knuckle assembly.
- Reverse to install. Replace the plastic washer with a new washer. Tighten the retaining bolts securely.