REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise the window to the full up position.
- Disconnect the battery ground.
- Remove the door trim panel and watershield.
- Disconnect the power window motor wiring.
- Drill 3- 1 / 2 in. (13mm) holes in the door to expose the motor attaching bolts. Refer to the illustrations.
- With the bolts exposed, use the suitable tool(s) to remove the bolts.
- Push the motor outward to disengage the motor and drive assembly from the regulator gear. Unplug the wire harness from the motor assembly.
- Remove the motor from the door.
- Install the new motor and tighten the bolts to 50-85 inch lbs. (5.6-9.5 Nm). The new motor kit will have plugs to fill the drilled holes.
- Connect the wiring and install the watershield and trim panel.