REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the tailgate trim panel and watershield.
- Remove the inner panel lower access cover.
- Drop the tailgate to the down position and raise the glass until the glass brackets are accessible.
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Drill out the glass bracket rivets with a 1 / 4 in. (6mm) drill bit.
- Disconnect the wiring from the window glass defroster grid.
- Slide the glass from the door.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Use 1 / 4 bolts, nuts and lockwashers in place of the rivets. Tighten the bolts to 36-60 inch lbs. (4.0-7.0 Nm).