REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Fog Lamp Bulb
See Figure 1
- Remove the two screws that retain the lens assembly to the lamp housing.
- Remove the lens and body assembly from the lamp housing, then turn it access the rear of the lamp body.
- Release the bulb socket retainer from its locking tabs.
- Remove the bulb and socket assembly from the lamp body, then pull the bulb directly out of the socket.
- Insert the new bulb into the socket, and the socket into the lamp body. Attach the bulb socket retainer.
- Position the lens and body assembly right side up (as indicated on the lens) into the lamp housing.
- Secure the lens assembly to the lamp housing with the two screws and test the lamp for proper operation.
See Figure 2
If necessary, turn the adjusting nut on each fog lamp until the beams fall within the range indicated by the accompanying illustration.