REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- If equipped, turn the air suspension switch OFF .
- Raise the vehicle and support the frame side rails with jack stands. Allow the axle housing to hang with the shock absorbers fully extended.
- Remove the bolts, nuts and spacers retaining the stabilizer bar to the lower control arms and remove the stabilizer bar. Discard the bolts and nuts.
- Align the 4 holes in the stabilizer bar with the holes in the lower control arms. Install the color coded end of the bar on the right side of the vehicle. Install 4 new bolts and nuts and the existing spacers. Tighten to 70-92 ft. lbs. (95-125 Nm).
- Remove the jack stands and lower the vehicle. If equipped, turn the air suspension switch ON .