REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the rear window washer reservoir, as described in this section.
- Using a small prytool to remove the motor assembly. Remove the screen and the seal.
- Flush the reservoir and clean any foreign material from the motor cavity or the reservoir.
- Lubricate the outside of the seal with a dry lubricant (such as powdered graphite) to prevent the seal from sticking during reassembly.
- Insert the screen in the seal, and insert the seal all the way down in the cavity.
- Align the motor in the cavity on the reservoir, and insert the motor in the seal using hand pressure only.
- Install the rear window washer reservoir, as described above.
- Fill the reservoir and operate the washer system.
It is unadvisable to operate the window washer pump without first filling the reservoir. Dry-running will damage the motor.