REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the left-hand quarter trim panel, if equipped.
- Unfasten the electrical connector and reservoir supply hose. (Since this will permit the reservoir to drain, you might want to cap the fitting.)
- Remove the reservoir retaining screws and remove the reservoir from the vehicle.
- Position the reservoir/pump assembly and secure with the retaining screws.
- Connect the supply hose and the electrical connector.
- Install the left-hand quarter trim panel.
- Fill the reservoir and operate the washer system.
It is unadvisable to operate the window washer pump without first filling the reservoir. Dry-running will damage the motor.