REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the wiring at the pump motor. Use a small prytool to unlock the connector tabs.
- Disconnect the supply hose. (Since this will permit the reservoir to drain, you might want to cap the fitting.)
- Remove the reservoir attaching screws or nuts and lift the assembly from the vehicle's fender apron.
- Position the reservoir/pump assembly and secure with the retaining screws or nuts.
- Fasten the supply hose and engage the electrical connector.
- Fill the reservoir and operate the washer system.
It is unadvisable to operate the window washer pump without first filling the reservoir. Dry-running will damage the motor.