REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Open and support the hood.
- Matchmark the hood-to-hinge positions.
- Have an assistant support the hood while you remove the hinge-to-hood bolts.
- Once the bolts are removed, carefully lift the hood (with the help or your assistant) and position it aside. You may wish to place the hood on a soft protective surface such as carpet remnants or some clean rags.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
See Figure 4
- Side-to-side and fore-aft adjustments can be made by loosening the hood-to-hinge attachment bolts, then positioning the hood as necessary.
- Hood vertical fit can be adjusted by raising or lowering the hinge-to-fender reinforcement bolts.
- To ensure a snug fit of the hood against the rear hood bumpers, it may be necessary to rotate the hinge around the 3 attaching bolts.