See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Turn the ignition OFF and disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug both electrical connectors at the DIS module.
- Remove the DIS module mounting bolts, then remove the module.
- Apply a uniform coating of heat-sink grease ESF-M99G123-A or equivalent to the mounting surface of the DIS module.
- Install the module and the mounting bolts. Torque the mounting bolts to 22-31 inch lbs (2.5-3.5 Nm).
- Plug both electrical connectors into the module. Connect the negative battery cable.