See Figures 1 and 2
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Turn the ignition OFF and disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug the electrical harness connector from the ignition coil pack.
- Remove the spark plug wires by squeezing the locking tabs to release the coil boot retainers.
- Remove the coil pack mounting screws and remove the coil pack.
- Install the coil pack and the retaining screws. Tighten the retaining screws to 40-62 inch lbs.
- Connect the spark plug wires and plug the electrical connector into the coil pack.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.
Be sure to place some dielectric compound into each spark plug boot prior to installation of the spark plug wire.