REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disengage the locking tabs by pushing the tabs in with a small tool and pulling on the paddles.
- Using a suitable tool, pry the right hand side of the switch out of the instrument panel.
- Pull the switch completely out of the opening and unplugging the two connectors.
- To install, assemble the two connectors to the switch and insert the switch into the instrument panel opening until the locking tabs on both sides of the switch snap into place.