REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the trim panel and watershield.
- Prop the window glass in the full up position.
- Disconnect the window motor wiring if so equipped.
- Drill out the 3 rivets (manual windows) or 4 rivets (electric windows), attaching the regulator to the inner door panel.
- Remove the upper screw and washer and the lower nut and washer, attaching the run and bracket to the inner door panel. Slide the run tube up between the door belt and glass. It's a good idea to cover the glass with a protective cloth.
- Remove the regulator slide from the glass bracket and remove the regulator through the door access hole.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Replace the rivets with 1 / 4 -20 1 in. bolts and nuts.