REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
When a lock cylinder must be replaced, replace both sides in a set to avoid carrying an extra set of keys.
- Remove the door trim panel and watershield.
- Remove the clip attaching the lock cylinder rod-to-lock cylinder.
- Pry the lock cylinder out of the slot in the door.
- Work the lock cylinder assembly into the outer door panel.
- Install the cylinder retainer into the slot and push the retainer onto the lock cylinder.
- Connect the lock cylinder rod to the lock cylinder and install the clip. Lock and unlock the door to check for proper operation.
- Install the watershield and door trim panel.