REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 10
- Remove the window handle retaining screw, then remove the handle.
- Remove the door latch handle retaining screw, then remove the handle.
- Remove the screws from the armrest door pull cup area.
- Remove the retaining screws from the armrest.
- On cars with power door locks and/or power windows, remove the retaining screws and power switch cover assembly. Remove the screws holding the switch housing.
- Remove the mirror remote control bezel nut.
- Remove the door trim panel retaining screws.
- With a flat, wooden spatula, pry the trim retaining clips from the door panel. These clips can be easily torn from the trim panel, so be very careful to pry as closely as possible to the clips.
- Pull the panel out slightly and disconnect all wiring.
- If a new panel is being installed, transfer all necessary parts.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.