REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise the window to the full up position, if possible. If glass cannot be raised and is in a partially down or in the full down position, it must be supported so that it will not fall into door well during the motor removal.
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Remove the door trim panel and watershield.
- Remove the three motor mounting screws, then disengage the motor and drive drive assembly from the regulator quadrant gear.
- Install the new motor and drive assembly. Tighten the three motor mounting screws to 50-85 inch lbs. (6-10 Nm).
- Connect the window motor wiring leads.
- Connect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Check the power window for proper operation.
- Install the door trim panel and the watershield.
Verify that all the drain holes at bottom of doors are open to prevent water accumulation over the motor.