REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the plastic shield retaining screws and remove the shield.
- Remove the bolts and nut and washer assemblies retaining the seat tracks to the floor.
- Remove the seat and track assembly from the vehicle and place on a clean working area.
Use care when handling the seat and track assembly. Dropping the assembly or sitting on the seat not secured in the vehicle may result in damaged components.
- Remove the seat track-to-seat cushion attaching screws. Remove the seat cushion and assist spring from the tracks.
- If the seat tracks are being replaced, transfer the assist springs and spacers, if so equipped, to the new track assembly.
- Mount the seat tracks to the seat cushion.
- Install the seat track-to-seat cushion retaining screws.
- Place the seat assembly into the vehicle and ensure proper alignment.
- Install the screws, studs, plastic shields, and nut and washer assemblies.